There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ body or right body shape. Our society has started to believe and make changes in such believes also propagate that you have to be fit and beautiful. We have conveniently created one boundary and try to fit everyone in that boundary. Instead of appreciating we are building a world of clones. Don’t look at Workouts as “Work” look at them as part of life that brings out the best in you! Don’t get disappointed, keep your hard work going on. Here are some fitness tips to keep you motivated to stay healthy and inspire you for your workout sessions:
1. Understand that your fitness journey to a fitter you is not a sprint but a marathon. You will have to accept the fact that it is going to take some time and a lot of hard work. Don’t try to look for shortcuts.
2. Find the ‘fun-factor’ in exercise by doing what you relish the most. It could be jogging,weight training, dancing or even playing a sport. Whatever you opt to take up, ensure you turn it into a habit & do it regularly.
3. Stop giving yourself the most cliched excuses, ‘I don’t have time’. Prioritize exercise no matter what or how busy you are. An hour of workout seems tough? Start up with 10 minutes. It is also important to make a beginning. Then gradually increase your workout sessions. Not to forget “slow and steady wins the race.”
4. Find a workout buddy. Often it’s important to exercise with someone who inspires, motivates you and forces you to stay consistent.
5. Never go on crazy diets, they can often lead to opposite reactions like deficiencies as you are depriving your body of some nutrients. Instead, eat everything you like, but in smaller quantities. Have your favourite food item once in a while. Great food is among one of the biggest joys of life.
6. Have your favourite music playlist on track while you workout. Music makes you feel pumped up for you fitness workouts and can instantly trick you whenever you feel down or need a lot of inspiration.